Monday, May 16, 2011

Father's Day Approaches!

Yep - there is always a card-making-occasion around the corner.  The next one for us is Father's Day.  In an attempt to avoid housework (and a successful attempt it was!) I went down to play with my Best Dad Ever stamp set.  I liked the first one but of course after staring at it for 10 minutes needed to change it around a bit.  I prefer the second one - it's "cleaner" (not to mention quicker ... and it will be a better card for an upcoming party with a number of young teens in attendance!)  Which do you prefer?
For this one I used Very Vanilla for the base and Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze for the layers, accents and ink.  Hmmm ...
Same colors except the base is Whisper White.  I'm thinkin' I have to add that 3rd brad for balance.  See?  It's hard being me :)  What do you think?  2 brads or 3?

Have a fun day :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment