Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fun Flowers

Happy Wednesday!!!

MAN - what is it I DO all day???  I seem to be running from pillar to post every day but I'm not sure I actually get anything accomplished!!  (And I STILL haven't made that Birthday card for Rebecca yet!!)  ... then again, I HAVE spent the last 5 days working the bugs out of a holiday (shout out to Dorothy ... THANK YOU for all your help!!)  Yes, between Air Miles, Dorothy and my profits from my stamping business me, my girls and my mom are heading to the big "D.L" for mom's birthday (have to type in code on the off chance the girls figure out how to access my blog!!).  We leave in just over 3 weeks.  Yay!!!!  I love DL - it truly IS the happiest place on earth!!!  It's going to be SOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!!  But I digress ... (as usual!).  Here is a fun card I put together for my party last weeked (yes, has taken me 6 days to post it!)
I used the Fun Flower die (from the last mini but is still available to purchase) and Bog Shot along with Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight CS and the Sunny Garden DSP.  I used Pear Pizzazz seam binding and the sentiment is from the mini - Happy Greetings.

Gotta fly - off to gymnastics.  Thanks for peaking in - post again soon.

Have a fun day :)


Tam

1 comment:

  1. Very festive flower!!!!!
    Too bad code doesn't work on the ice cream truck....
    I think I know what DL is! LOL

    ReplyDelete