Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lovin' the Punches!

Oooo - have you seen the great new punches in the Summer Mini?  The new Triple Layer Punches are on page 6 and they are a MUST have!!!  I went down for an hour today and threw this together.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Blossom Bouquet punch - it's totally addictive!!!  Once again I was drawn towards the Wild Wasabi, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight color combination - it's just so cheery and springy :)
Pretty straight forward - I used the Triple Blossom Bouquet punch in PP and DD c.s., punched the edge with the Eyelet Border punch and embossed the Curly Cute sentiment with the new Wild Wasabi embossing powder (LOVE IT!).  I then popped up the centres of the circles punched out with the 1/2" circle punch.  I piece of Wild Wasabi cs is along the bottom.  Wa-low!  Happy Spring :)

Tam

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered this punch - can't believe I didn't with the FIRST mini order! Love the bright sunshine of this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I have not ordered this punch yet but I know it will be on my next order!!! Just one question no problems with sticking or anything with all the different options?

    Lovely work and I am following you!

    ReplyDelete