Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quick and Easy!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Phew - busy day around here!  Craig was off for 6 days and as usual I do NOTHING when he is around (can't have him seeing the secret workings of a SAHM!)  Lots of errands and tidying up to do.  Alas - a Gal has to take time to craft, doesn't she?  I made a few projects last week - today is the day to post them.  But first ... here is what Craig got up to yesterday on a rainy long weekend ...
WHAT IS IT I hear you cry.  No - it isn't a match stick next to a mangled paintbrush.  It's his Play-Doh rendition of our back yard.  The yellow "matchstick" is our super slider - the red is our shed - the black is our garden - the orange our deck.  Yes, he got into the play-doh with the girls and it seems he had a little fun :)  To each his own!  My idea of fun is making cards.  Here is a VERY quick and easy one I made for a party I did on Friday:
I used Old Olive, Whisper White and Chocolate card stock and chocolate chip ink.  I obviously used the Extreme Guitar stamp and the swirls are from the Trendy Trees set (clever, huh?).  The sentiment is from Curly Cute.

Oh - have to go pick up Rebecca.  Come back tomorrow for a Quick and Easy Post It Note Thank You packet.

Have a fun day (dig out that Play-Doh!)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment