Monday, January 30, 2012

Sweet Shop

Happy Monday!

Anyone get a good night sleep last night?  Any guesses who did NOT have a good night sleep last night?  *lol* ... no, you don't get a prize for the right answer.  Yep, Koda kept me from going to bed at a reasonable time.  His 2 hours nap from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm took the edge off for him.  I got to bed at 11:00 ... but he woke at midnight.  We couldn't figure out why he was whimpering.  Turns out he wanted to sleep in the kennel that was in the kitchen (where he takes most of his naps) rather than the kennel in our bed room.  Once we put him in the kitchen he konked out until 6:00 am.  He woke up full of "p & v" while I was dragging my butt to the coffee maker.  The couch isn't as comfortable as I recall *lol*  He's been sleeping most of the day.  I'm a little scared about how much energy he will have tonight because if it!!  Here' a pic of him sleeping the girls' doll crib.  *lol*  They can't wait to put a bonnet on him and push him around in a stroller.  They better do it in the next month or so ... after that he'll be big enough to ride!
*lol*  Love that little face <3

Right - onto a card.  I fell in love with this card designed by the VERY talented Mary Fish (www.stampinpretty.com):
I had 4 birthday cards to pop in the mail today (sorry Joan - your's aint gunna make it in time!) so I tweaked it very slightly and Wa-low!
(She obviously has much better lighting and photography skills than I do!!!) 
We used the new Sweet Shop DSP from the current mini catalogue.  It's GREAT paper - the Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral are embossed and irresistable to touch!  We punch whisper whjite with the 1 3/8" square punch and the DSP with the 1 1/4" square punch.  The bows are from the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and the whole "presents" are popped up with dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the hostess set "Happiest Birthday Wishes" and then I (we) scored the card stoack using the Simply Score tool.  Cut the base for the card  6 1/2" x 6 1/2" (so closed it is 6 1/2" x 3 1/4") and the card fits in the SU Small Open Ended Envelopes (page 182).  Fun, yes?

Right - I must go save the puppy ... he just rolled off the crib ... still sleeping, but off the crib ...
Have a fun day :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment