Monday, March 19, 2012

More Elementary Elegance ...

Howdy!  Me again!  As promised I'm posting again tonight with a card I love!  ... I just couldn't have a post with 3 "reject" cards and not one I love, now could I???

Once again I can't take credit for this at all ... well ... I can take credit for adding 1 little butterfly .. but the rest of the card was copied from fellow demonstrator Brandi Mah.  She made this card and shared it at our group meeting this month - it won the most votes for the favorite card.  You can see why it won - I LOVE it!  It's so clean and simple ... and fun!
It used the Elementary Elegance SAB set for the "Hello" and the Everyday Enchantment DSP (also SAB) for the paper.  I used Very Vanilla cs (hard to tell in this picture!) and the butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslit.  I rounded the corners on the sentiment strip with the corner rounder and dove tailed the DSP with my 1 3/8" square punch.  The sentiment is popped up with dimensionals.  Wa-low!  A quick, easy, versatile card.  Thanks Brandi!  This one rocks!!

Have a fun night - pop back again soon!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment