Friday, October 5, 2012

Toxic Treats Halloween Favors

Happy Long Weekend!

As usual I'm posting with minutes to go before I pick up the girls .. MAN I'm flyin' a little too close to the sun for my liking these days *lol*  .. I'm not alone, though, right?  When you have 19 things to do in a day you manage about 17 of them ... when you have 2 things to do in a day you're lucky if you get any makeup on!

As promised I"m finally posting my little Halloween Treats that I made for my Club Girls.  I also plan to make these for the firls' classmates (maybe if I start those tomorrow I'll have them 80% done by October 30th!)

Here they are:
Cute!  I stole the idea from our monthly Stampin' Success magazine (demonstrators receive this magazine every month and it's FULL of projects ideas and business tips).  This project is made using the Petite Pocket Bigz Die (page 194 of the catalogue - $52.95)  I punched out the envelope then ran it through my Spider Web folder (hard to see it in this shot but it gives the envelope some GREAT texture!)  I then stamped the image with Tangerine Tango using the Toxic Treats stamp (from the holiday mini page 25 $35.95 wood or $25.95 clear).  I ran the image through my Big Shot with the Labels Collection Framelit and then a piece of black card stock with the framelit that is 1 size bigger.  Oh - I sealed the envelope using 2 pieces of Sticky Strip ... snail doesn't hold for more than about a day and they pop open so Sticky Strip it had to be!  I filled them with Pixie Stix (yes, colored/flavlored sugar in a tube!).  I found these at Dollarama - a GREAT deal - $1 for 42 sticks!  That's my kind of inexpensive treat ... and yes ... they very well could be toxic *lol*

That's it for now ... time to pick up the kids and start celebrating Alicia's birthday.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving full of food, family, friends and fun.  I am so thankful and lucky to have all of these in my life.

Until the next project ... have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment