Thursday, November 15, 2012

Embellished Events Christmas

Happy Thursday!

Half day for the girls today ... so I'll get right to it so I have time to walk the pup, shower and tidy up ...

Today I have another quick and easy card that I designed for my Kids Stamp-a-Stack.  Again, the goal use to use ONE ink color.  Mission accomplished!
I used Real Red and Lucky Limeade for the colors.  The santa hat is from Embellished Events (page 40 of the catty - $25.95 clear; $35.95 wood).  This is a fun little set that I HAD to have ... but of course this is the first time I've actually USED it *lol*  All the images in this set are sized to work with the SU embellishments - rhinestones, pearls, dahlias and so on.  It's fun to "bling it up" with whatever you've got on hand!  I ran the white layer through the Delicate Details embossing folder.  The hat is punched out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and the scallop in Limeade is the 2 3/8" scallop.  I used a LITTLE piece of DSP from Summer Smooches ... "Tamara!  How on earth did you get that tiny little piece cut so beautifully??" I hear you cry.  "Why using the new Stampin' Trimmer of course!"  (page 180 of the catty - $41.95)  This cutter is AWESOME!  I will never give up my Tabletop Cutter but I have already started using the Trimmer from my smaller layers ... something I've never done before! 
The sentiment is from Greetings of the Season in Real Red.  And of course I added a bunch of rhinestones.  The kids LOVE rhinestones!!!

Right ... two more posts to go this week!  Pop back tomorrow for another quick and easy card!  Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment