Monday, November 5, 2012

Flowering Flourishes Spotlight

Happy Monday!!

Just a quickie tonight.  We just got home from Alicia's Brownie Ceremony.  It was really cute ... I remember very well when it was ME who was having the ceremony ... a mere 38 YEARS ago!!!

I'm posting a few cards I made a few weeks ago.  I have been DYING to get to the craft room but Craig and I spent a fabulous weekend at the Banff Springs Hotel (his company was celebrating their 50th Anniversary ... so 1,400+ employees and spouses had a knees-up in Banff ... the ENTIRE hotel was booked just for us ... plus 100+ rooms at the Rimrock hotel!  What an amazing place!!)  Needless to say I haven't had a chance to craft for a few days ... I'm in withdrawal *lol*

Here is one of the cards we made at my Birthday Stamp-a-Stack a few weeks ago:
I used the "No Peeking" set for the little penguin - Early Espresso and Bashful Blue cs and Real Read ink and markers.  The sentiments is from Blloming with Kindness from the main catty.  I used the Delicate Designs embossing folder and the little snowflakes are from Jolly Bingo Bits.  The penguin was punched out with the 2 1/2" circle punch and the scallop with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.  A few rhinestones finished it off.

Next up is another card I created with the Flowering Flourishes stamp set:
Did I post this one already?  ... I don't think so ...
I used Old Olive and Raspberry Ripple cs and markers.  I colored the images directly on the stamp with the markers and then stamped them.  I stamped more images on scrap and then punched them out with the 1 1/4" circle punch.  I matted the circles with Raspberry Ripple circles punched out with the 1 3/8" circle punch.  The Thank You is from Lacy & Lovely, again in the Raspberry Ripple.

That's it for now.  I have some GREAT cards planned for Friday's Technique class so pop back in a few days to check those out.  In the meantime ... have a stampy night :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment