Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Merry Mini Ornaments

Happy Tuesday!

Today is a little busier than yesterday was but it's all good.  I'm all prepped and ready for tonight's class ... and the only place I really NEED to go today is to take the kids to swimming.  Once I take the pup for his walk I can spend a few hours cutting for my upcoming Stamp-a-Stacks.  Slowly but surely I'm getting things under control!

Here is a CUTE little card that is SO quick and easy.  I designed it for my Stamp-a-Stack that will have a number of young stampers.  I learned a few years ago (the hard way) that when stamping with children limit the ink to ONE COLOR!  Any more than one color of ink on the table and you're just askin' for trouble *lol*.  Here's the card:
I got the inspiration from Mary Fish (www.stampinpretty.com).  She made little notecards using the Merry Mini Punch Pack that were SO cute ... I just HAD to turn them into a full size card.  Does it get any easier than this one?  Not much!  I punched out the ornaments with the Merry Mini Punch Pack onament shape in Real Red, Gumball Green and Daffodil Delight.  I was going to use mini glue dots to attach them but then realized I had a SWACK of little dots of glue in my package of rhinestones ... withOUT the rhinestones.  Remember the birthday party I did a few weeks back?  Well the girls had a LITTLE trouble getting the glue off WITH the rhinestone so I now have a lot of rhinestones without glue and a lot of glue without rhinestones.  Being ever frugal instead of wasting ... I just used the glue from the rhinestones to attach the ornaments.  Clever yes? 
The sentiment is from Merry & Type in Real Red.  A few rhinestones finish it off nicely!  Oh ... the mats are Real Red and Gumball Green.
Quick - easy - one ink color - minimal effort.  This one's a keeper!

Tune in tomorrow for another super quick and easy card ... I'm on a roll Baby!

Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment