I have a busy day ahead - Craig and I are heading to Banff for a great weekend compliments of his company. It is their 50th Anniversary "Summit". It's going to be awesome!!! Every 5 years they hold their summit at the Banff Springs Hotel and all employees and their spouses attend - on them! This year is going to be over-the-top!! The band they booked is top secret but if they are 1/10th as great as the one 5 years ago I won't be sitting down all night - it ROCKED!!! I can't wait to get all dolled up in my pretty black dress and bright red shoes. The best part ... NO KIDS!!! Ahhh - the thought of it just makes me smile all over :)))
Soooo - I thought I throw out a looooooooooong post (do I ever keep them short??) with lots of little bits and pieces.
First up I just HAVE to mention the Blow-My-Hair-Back promotion that SU is running for the month of November!!
If you host a party between Nov 1 and Dec 16 and there are party sales of $575 or more you get 10 FREE INK PADS in the color family of your choice!! ... and that's on TOP of the $90 in free product you earn PLUS 1 item at 50% off! CRAZY AWESOME!! My calendar is almost 100% filled for the month of November and a few dates are booked for December. Oh ya! My ladies know a good deal when they see one!!
I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY excited about the new Starter Kit Promotion - buy the Starter Kit for $125 flat - you get $155 in product, business supplies AND the 10 FREE INK PADS - again, in the color family of your choice!! Let's do the math, shall we? If you were to order $155 worth of product and 10 ink pads through me (rather than buying the Starter Kit) you would pay a total of $254.04. If you buy the Starter Kit you only pay $125 ... so it's just a little less than HALF PRICE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Why wouldn't you buy it??!! What's that you say? You don't HAVE $125 sitting around burning a hole in your pocket at this time of year?? Don't worry! If you gather orders (or host your own party) of $425 the commission you earn on that order/party will pay 100% of your kit! You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Of course, as always - there is NO obligation to EVER place an order beyond buying the kit ..., but again, why wouldn't you? You earn at LEAST 20% commission on every order .. and if your first order is over $200 you get 30% commission! You really should consider it - no catch - just great products at a great deal!
Another thing I'm really excited about is that the new Stampin' Trimmer is now available for purchase. At Convention in July Shelli was showing it to us and said "If you don't buy one of these there is something wrong with you"! *lol* She's right - this tool is awesome. Mine should arrive next week and I can't wait to start using it. It is $41.95.
An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored.