Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Feeling Sentimental Case

Happy Wednesday!

Another quick post today (as you will recall ... I'm typing this last week ... before I left for vacation ... it's now 11:25 pm ... I'm yawning like crazy, my eyes are burning and my fingers are starting to cramp up from all the typing *lol* ... but I'm determined to post all 7 projects and pull an all-nighter ... heck, I'm almost there - I have to take a shower in a mere 2 hours!!!)  So, without further adeau (is that how you spell it ... don' t know ... don't care ... *lol*)

I can take no credit whatsoever for this card.  For once I actually cased a card 100% as I saw it.  Didn't change a thing.  It's perfect the way it was when the original designer "NYIngrid 01" from Splitcoast Stampers designed it.  Here is her version ... and mine!
It simply uses the Feeling Sentimental stamp set, in Midnight Muse ink and Card Stock.  The DSP is from the new Parkers Patterns DSP (page 20 of the mini - $13.50)

Clean, simple, quick and lovely.

Have a stampy day!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment