Saturday, January 19, 2013

Madison Avenue

Happy Saturday!

So!  Are you getting excited??!!  Sale-a-brations starts on Tuesday!!!  Today's post is the first of (6) different cards I made using my new Sale-a-brations items (demonstrators get to earn them ahead of time so we have time to design and show-off our creations)

This one is made using the Madison Avenue Stamp Set.  You can earn this set for free with a $60 purchase ... OR you will get it free as part of a free BUNDLE if you host a party with sales of $525 or more!  Woo Hoo!  Gotta love free stuff!  Here it is:
Ta da!  Love it!  It's funny ... the stamp sets I don't THINK I'll like I end up liking the most!  This was one of the last cards I made ... but it's one of my favorites!  It's not much to look at in the brochure but once you ink that baby up you start to see a lot of possibilities!  This one is a case in point.  It was quick and easy, yet fun and pretty!  I used Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise (thank you very much my beloved Color Coach - probably my most used tool next to my paper cutter!!)  I stamped the large image and punched them out with my 1 1/4" circle punch ... and layered them with 1 3/8" circles in black.  I hand cut a dove tail on Whisper White and stamped the "Hello" from "Lacy & Lovely" (page 99 of the catty - $21.95 clear; $30.95 wood ... this is a great set for the sentiments alone!!)  I then stamped the teeny little image and pinched them out with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack flowery thingy.  I used the new Large Rhinestones on the large image (have you seen them in the Spring catty?  Page 8 - $6.50 ... just know that cards with the large ones do require extra postage to mail!) and small rhinestones on the small images.  I popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.

That's it!  Quick, easy and fun!  Pop back soon for my next SAB card!  Have a stampy day!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment