Sunday, January 27, 2013

Patterned Occasions Latte Love

Happy Sunday!

I hope yesterday's video posted correctly ... I couldn't seem to get it to play when I typed it ... but hopefully it played when it posted ... I'll check when I'm back from holidays - I really wanted to share it with you!

Right - I've been doing this for 3 hours now and my butt is falling asleep ... so ... next up in my SAB samples:
Any questions?  Oh .. I know .. you are wondering if there is a punch for the little hexagons.  Short answer no.  Run the DSP through the honeycomb folder and then snip them out with your paper snips.  It really is easy and not as fiddly as you would think!  I used the Comfort Cafe DSP and Cajun Craze cs.  The Image is  from Patterned Occasions in Early Espresso.  I like the pearls dotted here and there ... adds a little "somethin'"

Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment