Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Petite Birthday

Happy Tuesday!

I'm currently on a plane on my way home :(  On the bright side I get to see my cat and dog in a few hours :)

Right - last SAB post ...

This card almost didn't see the light of day.  I personally don't like it.  I ALMOST like it ... but it needs something, at least I think it does.  I put it on my display board simply because I had 1 more space to fill.  Turns out everyone liked it best!  So!  Who am I to deny the masses??  It stays ... and gets posted here :)
OK ... it looks a little squashed ... it really is standard size!

I used Very Vanilla and Not Quite Navy cs and ink. The DSP is from one I haven't pulled out for a while but LOVE ... Summer Smooches! It's fairly self explainatory so I'm not even gunna try to tell you about it.  It's 12:12 am and I'm losing all feeling in my butt ... I'm off to move around now.

I hope enjoyed my SAB projects while I was away.  I'mm be back in my craft room soon (well, after I do a few loads of laundry and snuggle my pets!) and will have new projects to show you.  Thanks for checking in.  Have a stampy day!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment