Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Secret Garden

Happy Tuesday!!

MAN have I missed my craft room!  I wandered down around 6:30 pm last night to make my last Technique Class card and realized it really is my "Happy Place".  I made the card in about 5 minutes ... and I love it!  Since I have class tonight and should be doing about 10 other things I'll get right to it! Check it out!
The new Bundles that SU offer make it so EASY to make a quick, easy but still beautiful card!  I obviously used Whisper White and Basic Black card stock.  I stamped the flowers (from Secret Garden) in Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder.  I then used the Secret Garden Framelits to cut them out (SOOOO much faster and easier than using scissors!).  I also punched out the leaves with the framelits.  I stamped the "Vintage Verses" in black Staz-on.  I popped the flowers up with dimensionals and attached the leaves with my 2-way Glue Pen.  Wa-low!  Quick, easy, beautiful!  What's even better about this card is that it can work with virtually any sentiments - sympathy, birthday, just because, thank you, mothers day.  I plan to go down and make a few more but with the colored embossing powder.

That's it for today!  Have a stampy night!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment