Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easter Blessings ... Take II ... and III!

Happy Wednesday!

I told you I had a few more projects to share with you.  Today I wanted to show you two other versions of my Easter Blessing card I posted a few days back.

Here is the original card:
After staring at it for about 10 minutes I wondered if maybe it needed a little more Chocolate Chip somewhere on the left hand side just to balance things out a bit ... so I played around for a while and came up with this version:
I'm not sure if you can see it ... but the top layer is actually smaller than in the first card.  It was cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".  It is lightly sponged in Pink Pirouette like the one above but the flower on the left hand side is stamped on the card BASE rather than on the top layer.  I also sponged the butterfly with a little Chocolate Chip.  I like it ... but I couldn't decide which one I liked more ... and which one I would use for my upcoming Stamp-a-Stack ... so I called in "The Opinionator" ... my youngest, Alicia.  She always makes a quick decision ... and 99% of the time she is RIGHT! (and by right I mean that the majority of people like her pick best as well).  So ... I guess I'll be going with the top card for the SAS!

Never happy ... I thought I would have one more quick play around (you know ... because it was 2:30 pm ... and I had a class starting at 7:00 pm and I still hadn't decided on my third card *lol*).  This is what I came up with:
Same idea and techniques ... just a different layout ... and I used the Bitty Butterfly punch from the mini rather than the large one from the main catty.  I liked it ... but when I asked The Opinionator she poo-poo'd it.  Humph.  Fine.

So those were my three versions of the same card.  Pop in tomorrow when I will post my FAVORITE Easter Card to date ... LOOOOOVE IT (and it ended up being the third card for my class ... with about 3 hours to spare before it started *lol*)

Pop in tomorrow - until then - have a stampy day :)))

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment