Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Endless Wishes

Happy Wednesday!

So!  Have you checked out the Stampin' Up! website to see the DOOR CRASHER SALE items??  Check them out here ... then hop over here to place your on-line order through my website and have your items shipped directly to your door!!  I will be placing an order tonight at 8:00 pm SHARP so if you want to save a bit on shipping send me an e-mail before then ... I HAVE to place it tonight so I can focus on packing for my weekend away - we leave tomorrow!!

Now!  Onto my project for today.  This is another card that I had planned for my Stamp-a-Stack last Sunday ... but I ws low on rhinestones so it didn't make the cut:
Quick and easy!  I used Whisper White and Real Red card stock, along with Tempting Turqoise and Early Espresso inks for the stamping (thank you dear color coach!!).  The stamp set is the new(ish) photopolymer set Endless Wishes.  This set was so popular Stampin' Up! had to turn off the order code for a few days in order to manage the backlog!!  It's a great set full of fantastic words ... in a great font (any other font lovers out there?!)  I made a dovetail in the sentiment strip and then used my finger dauber to ink the edges with Early Espresso to give it some depth ... and then popped it up on dimensionals.  I had a FEW rhinestones left so added those for a touch of bling.  I like the clean, simple look of it ... alas ... it was kind of kaka without the bling ... so I had to come up with something else.

Pop in tomorrow to see what that was.  Until then ... happy shopping ... and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment