Sunday, November 24, 2013

Snowflake Soiree CASE

Happy Sunday!

I'm winging my way back to Edmonton this morning ... I'll be back just in time to unload the luggage and head out to pick up Alicia from a birthday party .. back to reality with a bang!

Today I have another card from last Sunday's Stamp-a-Stack.  Another CASE card ... this time I used a card designed by Jill Hilliard over at www.jill031070.blogspot.com - this card is so quick, easy and lovely!
I altered Jills card just slightly by adding a layer of Whisper White.  Her original card used Crumb Cake ... but since I only had 3 sheets of that yummy color I had to use Sahara Sand (of course the 2 packs of Crumb Cake I ordered arrived 2 days too late!)  That's ok ... the Sahara Sand works too :)

I stamped the Snowflake Soiree large snowflake in Early Espresso.  The smaller snowflakes are from the Warmth & Wonder Hostess Set ... but any small snowflake will do.  The sentiment is also in Early Espresso and is from More Merry Messages (sheesh - who knew I used that set on so many cards this round!)  I added a large rhinestone to the centre of the large snowflake, smaller rhinestones to the small snowflakes and a string of 5 mini rhinestones along the bottom of the sentiment.  Thank you to Rae Ann and Corina for spotting me packs of rhinestones ... I simply COULDN'T design 5 Christmas cards without any rhinestones!!!  Lesson learned ... I have 6 packs winging their way to me as we speak!!

So that's all for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards for this year.  I will still create a few more for the season ... as I just ordered the ADORABLE "Best of Snow" set ... I just HAVE to use the small Frosty and the little Hedgehog images!!  I still have a few projects to share but they may have to wait a day or two for the post-holiday dust to settle.  I will have all of my club orders to deliver this week ... and it may take a while to get back to reality ... but I won't be too long, I promise - so pop back again soon to see what I have been working on.  Until then ... have a stampy Sunday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment