Friday, January 10, 2014

Banner Blast Fun!

Happy Friday!!

OK ... I have class tonight and need to get in dog walking, workout and errands, so right to it!  I wanted to share one of my new favorite cards ... using my new favorite set and punch from the Sale-a-bration brochure (I can't WAIT until SAB starts Jan 28th!!!!)

I TOTALLY cased this card from Brianna Thompson over at www.mommy-stamper.blogspot.com .  Here is her card:
Love it!  I TRIED to make it exactly like hers ... but I did make a few changed ... here is my version:
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  My version used Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake card stock.  I ran the crumb cake piece through the new Arrows Textured Embossing Folder for a little *texture*.  The pennants are made using the FREE SAB products Banner Blast and the Banner Punch.  MUST haves!!!  I stamped the pennants in different colors - Cherry Cobbler, Pistachio Pudding and Soft Suede and punched them out.  I attached 3 with dimensionals - the other 2 with snail.  I then drew the twine behind the banners with a marker.  I sued linen thread to make 2 bows and attached those with glue dots.  The *Make a Wish* is from the Perfect Pennants set - stamped in Soft Suede.  I then used my Bitty Banners framelits to punch a small banner in Cherry Cobbler.  I inked the sentiment in Pistachio Pudding and then punched out the *a* with my 1/2" punch and popped it up with a dimensional.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

That's it for today!  Whatever you get up to this weekend - have a stampy time!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment