Well! Today I wanted to share with you a card that uses ... let me count ... 10 different stamps/products ... 4 of which are products from the Occasions Mini and/or SAB catalogues on it! Yep - everything but the kitchen sink on this bad boy!!
Check this out:
- The doilies are from the SAB Heartfelt Banner Kit
- The fabric heart is also from the SAB Heartfelt Banner Kit
- The cork flower and little diamond (lower right hand side) are from the SAB Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack
- The embossed ampersand is from the new embossing folder in the Occasions catalogue
- The burlap ribbon is from the Occasions catalogue (ok - kind of cheated there - it was carried over from the holiday catty - but it still counts!)
The DSP used is Soho Subway ... and was punched out with the Apothecary Accent framelit.
The button is from the Very VIntage Designer buttons
The card stock is the Core-dinations Cherry Cobbler - sanded to expose the secondary color after it was embossed
The splotches are from Gorgeous Grunge - stamped with Early Espresso Ink
Oh .. and the little Early Espresso heart punched with the small heart punch and popped up for dimension!
I certainly don't think I'd make a stack of THIS card ... but it sure was fun playing!!!
Pop in again soon! Until then - have a stampy Sunday!!