Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Peaceful Petals

Happy Wednesday!

Busy, busy, busy!  Tying skates for the Grade 3'ers today … after my workout and walking Doggles …

My display board is coming along nicely!  I have a few more additions to share with you :)

This one is a quick and easy monochromatic card …
Fun!  I used the new Peaceful Petals stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink.  I simply stamped it three times in a row, without reinking!  I stamped the sentiment from "Four You" and made it into a banner with my paper snips.  I made it wavy by using my bone folder.  I scraped the side of the card stock along the side of the bone folder (using the corner of your desk works too!)  I adhered it with snail just in the middle of the "Thinking" part of the banner … and added a large rhinestone.

LOVE!

Right … off and running!  Until next time, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment