Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Perfect Pennants and Banners Framelits Dies Bundle by Stampin' Up!


Happy Wednesday!

Just sitting here at 5:23 am ... not sleeping ... *sigh*. Woke up around 3:20 am with a CRACKING headache and the sound of the CRAZY gusting winds has kept me awake ever since.  I suppose I SHOULD take this opportunity to exercise, since I'm scheduled to help 49 Grade 3 students lace up their skates at the rink today (LORD give me strength!!!) ... But Jillian Michaels has been very mean to me this week and after 2 days of her "30 Day shred" video I literally have to fall into chairs because I can't squat low enough to sit like a normal human being! ... the thought of adding to the pain (and of sweating at this time of day) doesn't really appeal to me *lol*!

I had time to play in my craft room last night and came up with 4 fun cards to share ... but not now.  You know my photography skills aren't great at the BEST of times ... taking pictures while it's still dark outside would lead to an epic fail ... so you have to wait :)

I love the Perfect Pennants set and framelits!  I used them last night and know they will be "keepers".  I too love the "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful" sentiment.  It fits right in with my 2014 mind set!

Pop in again to see the treats I promised to share with you ... And all the cards I've come up with.  Until then ... Have a stampy Wednesday!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment