Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Watercolor Bookmark

Happy Tuesday!

What?!!  Nothing on the calendar but "movie and dinner" with my BFF??!!  That's MY kind of day!!

TodayI'm sharing the last project I made for my display board. It's super quick, super easy and super cute:
Ta Da!  I wanted to show off the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and this little bookmark does it!  I used a 2" x 3" strip of Whisper White cs - punched the top, stamped the Happy Watercolor flower in Staz-on, SLIGHTLY shaded it with a blender pen, Pink Pirouette and So Saffron ink and stamped the sentiment in Crushed Curry (but I forget what set the sentiment is from!  Lord knows I have about 50 "Thank You" images kicking around!!!  I finished it off with some Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon that I scooped up on one of the weekly deals, and tied a small piece of twine around it.  It took me approximately 3 minutes from start to finish.  Sa-weet!

Now …. what to do with my day …. I better grab a coffee and give it some serious thought!  Until next time, have a super stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment