Sunday, June 1, 2014

Lacy & Lovely Thank You

Happy Sunday!

Having a great time this weekend so far … and the fun continues this afternoon with my Open House - woo hoo!  I can't wait until noon tomorrow when I can order all my new toys!!!!

Today I wanted to share a card I made last month but during my "crazy" period never had time to post it.  These are the Thank You cards I popped in with my customers' orders:
It was a fairly quick to make and I love the colour combination of Raspberry Ripple (*sniff - gone tomorrow ..), Perfect Plum and Crumb Cake.  The stamp set is Lacy & Lovely - retiring tomorrow :(

I used my small scalloped circle and Punch Pack scallop circle for a little texture … and a few rhinestones to finish it off.  I made the layers for the customers' bags … and then they can attach it to a card base to recycle/regift it!

Gotta fly - things to set up!  Pop in again.  Until then, have a stampy Sunday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment