Monday, April 13, 2015

How to Print Different Sizes with the Canon Selphy Printer

Happy Monday!

OK - so I DID download my pictures last night so I'm one step closer to actually sharing my projects with you!

Before I do that, though, I wanted to share a sequel to yesterday's Canon Selphy printer video.  This is another one by Janet Wakeland and she shows us how she prints different sizes using her printer as well as how she makes collages.  I guess I'll be downloading a few apps in the coming days!  I ahem the Project Life App but that one makes full 12" x 12" pages … I like the idea of making mini collars on a 4" x 6" photo.  I also love that if I get one of these printers my friends and customers can print of pictures at our Project Life Class if need be.  Nothing worse than needing a picture a different size - or realizing you forgot to print one you wanted - when in the middle of your page!

I'm learning a lot thanks to Janet.  I hope you are too!

Pop in again soon - this projects are coming!!!  Have a stampy day :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment