Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Anniversary Edition!!

Happy Tuesday!

Busy busy BUSY today!  I have spent the better part of the day hooking customers up with the March EXCLUSIVE ANNIVERSARY KIT for Paper Pumpkin!

What is Paper Pumpkin? It's a surprise Craft Kit in the mail … and it's only $24.95 FLAT if you order through me … BUT …. TIME IS RUNNING OUT - THERE IS ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO ORDER!!

Edmonton peeps - send me an email at bertram4@shaw.ca and I will hook you up!  

Just $24.95 (flat - no gst/s/h) gets you EVERYTHING you need to complete the surprise project inside - materials, exclusive stamp set, ink, adhesive, EVERYTHING!  No - I don't know what's inside the box but I guarantee it will be awesome!

I have found a way (a very labour intensive way!) to get you tis kit with NO further obligations - just a one-time order.  Yes, Paper Pumpkin IS a subscription-based kit … but not for Edmonton peeps who order through me.  The kit will come to my house and then we'll figure out how to get it to your house - or better yet, come and put the kit together here with other crafters!

Regardless - there are no further obligations - this is a one off purchase (unless you WANT more kits … then I can help you with that too)

Edmonton friends - Email me now!
Other Canadian Friends - you can get your kit through me as well but the total cost is $26.20 and the ordering process is a little different - drop me an email and I can help you out.

I don't know about you but I LOVE a surprise and can't WAIT to get my hand on this kit!  Email me to get yours …. and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment