Thursday, June 16, 2016

Umbrella Fun!

Happy Thursday!

OI VEY can eight ten-year-olds ever make a lot of noise!  Right after this post I'm hitting the bottle of Advil! *lol*.  Today was my monthly Kids Stamp Class.  We (generally) put together Paper Pumpkin kits.  Quick for me to set up, value for money and easy enough for the kids to do with minimal help.  With everything in the kit they have enough structure to make the projects but also enough extra product to use their own creativity to make the projects "their own".  Mom's also love the class because they get 4 hours to themselves while the kids are at my house.  Win/win/win …. except for the noise!  lol.

Before the kids came I had some time on my hands …. so down to the cave I went.  My desk was still a mess following the Pet Sympathy card I made yesterday .. and my eye fell on the Umbrella Weather bundle.  Literally in under 5 minutes I had my card …
Very minimalist, no?  Once again - quick, clean and cute … my latest favourite kind of card!

I simply used a Whisper White layer measuring 3" x 4 1/2" … used the Umbrella Weather Framelits to cut the space out and matted it on a piece of 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" pecs of Daffodil Delight card stock.


I stamped the sentiment in Bermuda Bay from the Weather Together set …

Finally I grabbed my new Sweet & Sassy Framelits ...
 … and punched out the smallest heart out of Bermuda Bay card stock.  I popped the heart, and the entire Daffodil Delight layer, up on dimensionals.  I added a single rhinestone to the umbrella and Wa-LOW!  A card that seriously took under 5 minutes to pull together.  Love quick, easy and cute!

That's it for now … I'm off to find that Advil … and  quiet room.  Thanks for popping in.

Have a stampy evening!


Tam



No comments:

Post a Comment