Sunday, July 24, 2016

Flowering Flourishes Notebooks

Happy Sunday!

As you know, I usually post on a Sunday morning … here it is 4:26 pm and I'm just getting around to it  now.  Been a busy day but better late than never, yes?

Rather than posting on THIS blog this morning I was busy posting on my OTHER blog.  Yup - got a new one now.  If you are middle aged, slightly overweight, a "commit-a-phobe" or a "diet-a-holic" … or if you just want a scary look into the my life and my mind, check it out here.  You'll come along on my journey to a healthier me in the 50 weeks leading up to my 50th birthday.  Be warned - it's "raw" Tamara!  No "filters" on that blog! *lol*

Today I'm sharing a project I made last week that I SUPER LOVE!  I was waiting to post it until my last order came in with my fabulous new copper embossing powder inside.  After it came in I had to wait to post it because I couldn't get decent lighting for a picture that did it justice.  Well today I got the picture and here we are.  Ready?
OH little notebooks of loveliness.  How do I love thee?  Let me count the ways ….

*swoon*

SO love these little cuties!  The are little 5" x 3 1/4" notebooks (with elastic) that I picked up at Ikea.  Similar notebooks can be found in lots of places - the Dollar Store, Staples, Walmart - lots of places.  These ones grabbed my attention and I immediately started thinking of ways I could alter them "Stampin' Up! Style".  As soon as I got home I headed south to my Craft Cave.  Of course I had NO space on my desk … there was still chaos left over from my last crafting session.  As I started to pile things on top of each other (you know - 'cause actually DEALING with stuff and putting it AWAY was just to "out there" to do!) I came across my beautiful flourish stamp … still attached to a block.  Well!  That was obviously a sign to USE it again, right?  Obviously!

The flourish is from Flourishing Phrases.  You need to own it.  Not kidding.  Need.


I simply wiped my Powder Pal on the front cover, inked the flourish in Versamark then covered a booklet in each of our current embossing powders (ok - the black isn't current - but I love it - so I used it, retired or not!) and heat set.  Done!

Love love LOVE!  Which is your favourite??  At first I loved the black … and was going to do them all in black .. then I tried the gold.  Yup - loved it .. then silver - SO nice "live" … then the copper came in … and now I can't decide.  I love them all!

Anyone in the Edmonton area want to come to a class where we will be making these?

5 notebooks for $15 or
10 notebooks for $25

Everything is included.

Friday, August 5th at 6:30 - my house.
RSVP by the end of Monday (tomorrow) so I can buy enough supplies.  I'd LOVE to have you over so we can ooooo and ahhhhhh over these!  Send me an email ASAP (or leave a comment) if you'd like to come.

That's it for today - gotta go have dinner!  Have a stampy night!


Tam



1 comment:

  1. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frJuly 25, 2016 at 2:34 AM

    SUPER IDEE §§§§§§§§§§§§§

    ReplyDelete