Monday, September 12, 2016

Elegant Detailed Santa

Happy Monday!

Yes, today is the only day with nothing on the calendar … seemingly until November!  Today's focus is prepping projects to present to the school for their students classes, prepping the templates for this weeks' classes and catching up on paperwork.  Before all that, though I wanted to share my second card made using the Detailed Santa Thinlits ...
Love!  It's so elegant!  What is it about black and white that makes me swoon?  Just love it!

Here is how I made this little cutie …

I used a scrap piece of Whisper White to punch out the Santa image ...
I then cut a piece of Basic Black that would be large enough to back the Santa image ...
I glued the white piece down with my trust Fine Tip Glue Pen (a MUST have item!).  I then grabbed my paper snips and cut away the excess black.  Sounds fussy … but it really wasn't that bad!
I taped the image to a Whisper White Base, stamped the Naughty or Nice sentiment in Black Memento ink, taped a piece of silver ribbon to the front, stamped and cut the scroll out and popped it up on dimensionals.  The bow.  For that I actually cut a piece of ribbon, made it into a bow and used a glue dot to stick it to the stip I had taped down.  This is a great way to conserve ribbon.  No need to wrap it all the way around the card - just tape a strip and "cheat" by attaching a bow to the front.
Here are the products I used for the card …






That's it for today.  Thanks for popping by - have yourself a stampy Monday!


Tam

2 comments:

  1. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frSeptember 12, 2016 at 10:25 PM

    SUPERBE CARTE ET MERCI POUR L ASTUCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I put up a link for the French Holiday Catalogue for you in case you don't have a hard copy :)

      Delete