Thursday, September 15, 2016

Trendy Tree CASE

Happy Thursday!

The Project Life session with the seniors was GREAT!  What a fabulous group of people - I can't WAIT to go back again in two weeks!!

Today isn't quite as busy .. but it's a half day for the kids … then a doctors appointment for Becca (some mystery lump on her ear I've been meaning to get checked out for over a month now!) … then dinner theatre for Craig's Mom and Dad's 60th wedding anniversary.  Ack!  Need to make a card!  Right … moving on then …

I CASEd this card 100% from the fabulous Mary Brown over at "stampercamper.com" ...
Isn't it FAB??  We used the new Totally Trees set which I totally ADORE!
We used Pool Party paper and ink, Rich Razzleberry paper and ink, Sweet Sugarplum ink, Basic Grey Ink (tree trunks) Pear Pizzazz ink (grass), enamel dots and Silver ribbon
We also ran the base through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder …

LOVE!  This is one of the cards we will be making at my Stamp-a-Stack on Sunday.  If you are in the Edmonton area and want to come message me!  I have room for two more stampers!

Right - off to make that 60th Anniversary Card before I pick up the kids!  Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment