Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Star Of Light Do-Over

Happy Tuesday!

Today is "Monday" up here in Canada as yesterday was our Thanksgiving Holiday.  I'm thrilled to say for ONCE I didn't eat so much that I wanted to unzip my skin! *lol*.  As always, my brother was in town (from The Sunshine Coast in BC) and we were all blessed with a lovely meal at Mom and Dad's house.

I was super sick all weekend with some sort of nasty chest bug.  Still coughing up a storm today but 90% better than I was!  I DID manage to spend a little time in my Craft Cave (in between naps!) and, in particular, wanted to share my Star of Light Do-Over card!  My Christmas Stamp-a-Stack is this Sunday morning.  This was the card I had originally designed …
… but it just wasn't sitting well with me.  It needed SOMETHING!  I tried a few things, but they were "too much".  FINALLY I struck on JUST the right balance.  Ta da ….
The only thing I added was about 1 1/4"of the "Sparkle" embossing folder to the top layer.  JUST enough to cut down on the "white space" but not enough to detract from the clean, simple, sophisticated look of the card.

Love :)

Thanks for popping in!  Have a stampy day!


Tam

2 comments:

  1. I hope your are feeling , Love the card, I really had ti kook at it, but I love what you did, it worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda :) I knew you wanted to see the do-over - I posted it for you :)
      xo Have a stampy night!

      Delete