Thursday, February 9, 2017

Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies

Happy Thursday!

OK - in a never-ending attempt to get my s*** together here I am posting a post! *lol*

I have been working on hard on getting a) my new club "behind the scenes stuff" organized and b) by downline/"team stuff" organized.  Making headway on both and over the MOON excited for things to come!  Although I've been with Stampin' Up! for over 11 years now (ack!) and I have sold close to 100 Starter Kits I have rarely coached/led my team.  Things they are a changin'!  Whilst I'm not planning to bully my "Trail Blazers" into doing the business I DO plan to inform them more, interact with them more and STAMP with them more!  We have a "Breakfast Stamping" get together at the end of the month and I'm excited that I'm going to have a "virtual" aspect to it for my long distance gals.  Lots to learn but it energizes me and makes me happy!  If you're looking to buy the kit and get in on the fun I'd love to have you join us!  Head to my website here, click on the "Join the Fun" tab, then on "Join Now" in the middle of the page and you're off!  Remember you get TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF ANY VALUE when you buy the kit … and that's o TOP of the $165 in product (of YOUR choice) for the flat charge of $135.  Do it!  You WON'T regret it!

You know what ELSE makes me happy??  Stamping Bingo!  Yes!  Last Friday night 8 fanTASTIC friends came over for an EPIC night of Bingo (of course using stamps and ink instead of bingo daubers!), make-and-takes, food, prizes … and *maybe* a wee bit of wine and a boat load of laughs.  OMG was it fun!







Even Koda was exhausted by the end of the night (or was that the start of the next morning??!!)
Too.  Much.  Fun!  If you are in the Edmonton area, have 7 friends who need a night out why not have a private party of your own?  Get in touch and we can work out the details!

Now!  How about a quick video before my project share??  Check out the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlit dies ...



These dies and stamp set make for a SUPER quick and easy card.  I was going to use the pop-up but I loved the punched out image so much I decided to make it the front instead.  Check it out ...
SO easy!


  • whisper white card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
  • whisper white layer 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Run the layer through the Big Shot with the pop up thinlit - it does all the work for you!
  • Stamp the striped balloon in Basic Grey ink on whisper white scrap and punch it out with the Balloon Punch
  • Stamp the polka dot balloon in Island Indigo on whisper white scrap and punch IT out with the Balloon Punch
  • Punch an Elegant Eggplant Balloon with the Balloon punch
  • Adhere all balloons with snail
  • Stamp on the banner section with the banner stamp (in the set) in Elegant Eggplant.  Since the stamp is photopolymer (see through) it is relatively easy to stamp it accurately.  Having said that it took me three tries to get it right *lol*.  The Stamp-a-ma-jig is your friend!
  • Stamp the sentiment in Eggplant Ink
  • Pop up the layer with dimensionals and add a rhinestone to the Eggplant Balloon
LOVE this card!  We are making it at my Stamp-a-Stack on Sunday … and I will be making about 20 extra for my stash.  This card works for males, females AND kids - doesn't get any more versatile than THAT!

OK … off I go to call my mother.  I've been so busy lately I only speak to her about twice a week.  Unacceptable!  Time for a phone coffee date.

Hope you get some crafting in today.  Make it a stampy one!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment