Friday, February 10, 2017

Birthday Blast

Happy Friday!!!

Just waiting for my morning Coffee and Cards gals to arrive for a little … well … coffee and cards!  Thought I'd throw you another quick and easy project!  Ready?  Here we gooooooo!
Pretty, yes?  I love how ridiculously quick and easy this card is to make!  I used the Birthday Blast stamp set and *may* have CASEd the design from none other than the annual catalogue! That's right - total copy, just changed the colour.  I've said it before, I'll say it again - a grey card is a great card.  Why reinvent the wheel??  It's the perfect card for my Sunday Birthday Stamp-a-Stack.  Quick and Easy!  It's one of the very few cards I have EVER made that doesn't have a top layer!!

Here's the set … it comes in wood mounts ($31) or clear ($22).
It also has a set of coordinating Edgelit dies for $27 …
OR you can buy the two in a bundle and save 10% ($52 wood or $44 Clear)
I'm all about the bundles and saving money … and just look at the cute box topper you can make with the edgeless.  They're fun to have for sure!

So!  The card! …

  • Whisper White bee of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
  • Stamp the image SIDEWAYS (using your stamp-a-ma-jig if you like) on the left hand side in Whisteria Wonder ink - flip the image and stamp it again on the right hand side
  • Cut a large silver doily in half and attach it to the card
  • Punch out a 2" circle with your 2 circle punch and adhere it to the card
  • Cut a strip of Whisper White measuring 1 1/4" x 4 3/4" and use your Triple Banner Punch to make flag ends
  • Stamp the sentiment in Whisteria Wonder Ink
  • Pop the banner up on dimensionals
  • Add a few rhinestones for a bit of glitz
EASY PEASY!

I think this set is being grossly overlooked!  It rely is one to "keep" and use for birthday, anniversaries or anything you want to celebrate.  Give it another glance.

Gotta run - have yourself a stampy Friday!!

xoxo  Tam

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment