Just waiting for my morning Coffee and Cards gals to arrive for a little … well … coffee and cards! Thought I'd throw you another quick and easy project! Ready? Here we gooooooo!
Here's the set … it comes in wood mounts ($31) or clear ($22).
So! The card! …
- Whisper White bee of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Stamp the image SIDEWAYS (using your stamp-a-ma-jig if you like) on the left hand side in Whisteria Wonder ink - flip the image and stamp it again on the right hand side
- Cut a large silver doily in half and attach it to the card
- Punch out a 2" circle with your 2 circle punch and adhere it to the card
- Cut a strip of Whisper White measuring 1 1/4" x 4 3/4" and use your Triple Banner Punch to make flag ends
- Stamp the sentiment in Whisteria Wonder Ink
- Pop the banner up on dimensionals
- Add a few rhinestones for a bit of glitz
I think this set is being grossly overlooked! It rely is one to "keep" and use for birthday, anniversaries or anything you want to celebrate. Give it another glance.
Gotta run - have yourself a stampy Friday!!