A half day of school for the kids today = a fairly unproductive day for Mom! Just enough time for a blog post, a shower a walk and a few quick chores before My People are back so I'll get right to it!
Last weekend I was determined to crack open my pack of Inside the Lines Designer paper (FREE with a $60 order during the Sale-a-brations promotion). Mission accomplished!
- I cut my standard base and then the Designer Series Paper (DSP) at 4 3/4" x 3 1/2".
- Next I grabbed my 1 1/4" circle punch and punched the DSP in 3 spots.
- The 1 3/8" circle punch makes the mats for the circles to help "Spotlight" the smaller circles. I used Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz and Perfect Plum.
- I made a banner with a 1" strip of scrap and used the Triple Banner punch to flag the end.
- The sentiment is from Sunburst Sayings, stamped in Rose Red.
- I attached the DSP circles to the mats and popped each one up on dimensionals and coloured them
- I added (retired) Candy Dots to the flag to tie it all together
Its a fun technique, if you like colouring. If you don't … well … then it sucks and you'd hate it *lol*. I find it very relaxing. Not a card I would necessarily do in a class but a great one to mass produce if you are sitting watching TV. I like it. Good thing - I have 3 packs of DSP to use *lol*
I'm off! Have yourself a stampy Thursday!