No time to chat today - with Craig being off Friday and yesterday being a holiday I'm so far behind I think I'm first! Luckily dinner is already sorted (can you say leftovers?) which frees my mind (and time) to do all those things on my to-do list!
First up - share this FAB little card I made a few weeks ago. Yes, it's another 3-hour card. It was a long process but I FINALLY loved how it turned out.
Once again my ruler and card are in the basement … and I have a cat on my lap so, as anyone with a cat knows, I can't move until His Highness decides he needs to stretch his legs … so I'm going to have to go from memory on the measurements ..
As I said, I used Mediterranean Moments for the main card and then the sentiment is from the FREE Sale-a-brations set Designer Tee. It just seemed to go so perfectly with this image!
- Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz inks, markers and/or papers - oh, and Basic Gray and Smoky Slate markers (for the tires and headlight)
- Mediterranean Moments and Designer Tee sets
- 1 1/4" punch and Flourish Thinlit Dies
- Brick embossing folder and Enamel Dot
Sizing …. maybe ….
- Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- White (brick) layer - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Black layer - 4 3/4' plus 2 ticks x 3 1/2" plus 2 ticks :)
- White stamped layer … hmmmm 2" x 3 1/2" rings a bell …
- Daffodil layer - same size as white - 2" x 3 1/2"?
- Black layer behind yellow - 2" plus 2 ticks x 3 1/2" plus 2 ticks
Something like that anyway :) Don't you just love my precision? Not my fault. Blame the cat.
The rest is just stamping, colouring and assembling. Like it? I love it. Not one to mass produce simply because of the cutting paper aspect but the card itself assembles quickly. We made this one at class last month.
Well … so much for a "quick" post. I'm off! I a have 3 new team members who I want to send cards to and I have a LOT I want to pack into my Breakfast Stamping gig on Saturday! If YOU want to join the fun, either physically or virtually, you need to buy the Starter Kit by Friday! I'd love to have you on "Team Trail Blazers"! Go to my website here to get your kit or message me for more details.
Have a stampy day!