Wa-Hoo! We made it! We all made it to Sunday … the day our canine house guest leaves! *lol* Believe me … no one is more surprised than I am to say such a thing! I LOVE furry faces and am always trying to get Craig to get me another one. I can honestly say I am now completely happy with the critters I have and don't want to add another one to the mix! Now don't get me wrong … "Beastie", as I call Sullivan ("Sully") isn't a "bad" dog. He's cute as heck and soft as silk … but he's still a puppy, just over a year old. He's perky and silly and playful …. but he's a puppy … and we Bertram's are definitely not puppy people any more! The little imp has just thrown chaos into the household routine. Poor Koda - I think my gentle giant is going to have a nervous breakdown soon. He's SO jealous and insecure. The cat holds his own but isn't impressed that his food has to be put up high so our guest doesn't eat it. Yes, things will be MUCH calmer around here come 8:00 pm when he heads home … and we can hopefully have a full night of sleep again!
Last week I needed to create! "Beastie" had me busy all week and I NEEDED to create … so I took and hour to do so. I found a card designed by Stampin' Up! that I loved so much I CASEd it 100%. Nailed it!
Cool Treats - $33.00
- Watermelon Wonder CS - 4 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Whisper White CS standard base - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" at 4 1/4" and trim 1" off one end
- Tasty Treats DSP - Pear Pizazz polka dot pattern 1" x 5 1/2"
- The sentiment is stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder - se the triple banner punch to flag the end
- The sprinkles are stamped in Pool Party
- The physical sprinkles are adhered using the fine tip glue pen (yes, total pain in the butt!)
- The ice cream cone is made with Crumb ale and Peekaboo Peach inks
- The red popsicle is made with Crumb Cake and Watermelon Wonder ink
- The blue popsicle is made with Crumb Cake and Pool Party ink
- The strawberry is made with Watermelon Wonder and Pear Pizzazz ink
- The wash tape is plead under the banner
It really just takes patine to make this card. Yes, a lot of stamping, cutting and gluing but it really is stunning in real life and it gave me the crafting therapy I desperately needed this week!
If this is a bundle you would like to own I would suggest buying it during March. The Sale-a-brations promotion ends in a few weeks. Order the bundle and you will qualify for a free SAB item of your choice. Canadian customers can email me your order, or you can order directly through my online store here. Use Hostess Code FWBCA9VN at the checkout and I will send you a Thank You gift in the mail!
Remember, if you have an order of $100 or more you really should consider getting the Starker Kit. you get a lot more bang for your buck when you get the kit. No obligations! Grab the kit and run … or stay "active" to stay money … or stay "active" to make money. Totally up to you. I can show you how. Message me for more details!
Oh … did I mention I'm on Instagram now? Yup. I'm trying to wrap my head around all these new social media sites (mainly so I can understand and figure out what my girls are up to! *lol*). Follow along at @tamaraspapertrail. You can also stay connected with me and my projects on my business Facebook site "Tamara's Paper Trail". I'm also on Twitter but to be honest I'm not so sure about that one. Still don't "get" it. Nonetheless I have it and I tweet (I think! *lol) - I'm at #tamaraspprtrail. Follow along … and have a stampy Sunday!