Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Eastern Palace Loveliness!

Happy Tuesday!

Today I want to show you the cards we made at our Team Meeting on Saturday.  It uses an all-new product suite called Eastern Palace (and I used two of the delicious new In Color ink and papers!!

Check them out ...



Oooooo - ahhhhh.  Love love LOVE the new In Colors!!!  Every time I stamped one it was my new favorite *lol* ... I could probably live without the Powder Pink for MOST of my stamping needs but the other four ... holy COW are they awesome!

Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst (not shown here), Fresh Fig (close to the retired Blackberry Bliss!), Tranquil Tide and Powder Pink (not shown here).  Love love LOVE!

Now ... for the Eastern Palace suite.  I wasn't originally sure how much I would like it.  After all I still haven't added ink to the Medallion set I got during Sale-a-brations.  It just seemed so overwhelming to play with all the possible color combinations and patterns.  Well, always happy so spend money I bought it anyway.  I didn't just buy a few pieces of the suite ... oh no, I got the hole she-bang.  How do I like it?  Kinda LOVE it!

Yes, I was overwhelmed by all the framelit pieces ... but I recognized if I felt that way my team and customers would too ... so I wanted to play with it, have THEM play with it and take away the fear.  I'm glad I did!

I have discovered a new trick.  When you get a framelit or thinlit set with lots and lots of pieces grab a pice of scrap cardstock and run them all through your big shot.  This way you can see what the heck they ARE and whether they cut, emboss or both!  A few of the pieces I expected to cut didn't ... and a a few of the pieces I expected to emboss didn't.  It was a real eye opener for SURE!  (I forgot to take a picture of mine so here is one I borrow from Jose Hoogeveen ...)
SOOOO many options for beautiful die cuts!!

I won't bore you with all the details of the cards since you haven't seen them in the catalogue yet but I will say they are all just no-layer cards (ie they are just the card base with die cut images through the base or attached to the base).  This makes them VERY economical but still pack a great WOW factor.  Should you get this suite of products.  You BET you should!

Here is a video showing you the products ...
The suite is available in the upcoming 2017 Annual Catalogue but Stampin' Up! has released it one month EARLY ... so you can order it NOW - woo hoo!  There is a promo running this month and when you purchase either one you get extra things thrown in.



My next order goes in May 14th so message me before then with your order!

That's it for today ... I'm off to take the pets for their shots (oh they're gunna LOVE that!)

Have yourself a stampy day :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment