Ahhh ...a cool, rainy Sunday. If you know me at ALL you know that is my favourite kind of Sunday! I foresee a day of cozy leggings, an old, pilled over-sized sweater, fuzzy socks, cooking, crafting, napping. Ahhhh - relaxing family day from start to finish. Love it!
Lots has been going on this week (when is it not in Tamara-world?) but I've been taking it in stride and trying to relax and enjoy more. Spring has sprung and it has me smiling :)
Not feeling to chatty this morning so thought I'd share one of my all-time favourite album projects. Local peeps are invited to my class May 19th. Long distance peeps - I can mail you a to-go-kit with supplies and instructions (just no adhesive), if you're interested.
This is a little 5"x 5" fold up album. Check it out!
*** FOLD-UP ALBUM CLASS *** (HUGELY POPULAR!!!)
- Friday, May 19th - 6:30 pm *** note this is the Victoria Day long weekend
- These make FAN-FLIPPIN-TASTIC presents for Grandma, newley-weds, new parents brag book ... They fit in your purse easily and the finished size is only 5" x 5"
- Best. Album. EVER!
- $35 - what you get:
- Full printed instructions to keep
- Pre-cut card stock and ribbon
- $26 in product - you keep what is left over!
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Fast Fuse Adhesive (complete dispenser and adhesive)
- Can't make the class? Take it "to-go" for the same price
- Refill kits (i.e. just supplies, no adhesive) can be pre-ordered for $15 each ** printed instructions are not included in this option - printed instructions $5 extra
- ** Bring up to (3) 4" x 6" photos - the album can hold (1) photos that AREN'T sliced on the diagonal and 20 that are ...
- *** Bring a small paper trimmer if you have one to crop your photos to 4" x 4" - or pre-trim them
- *** The album we are making will be black/white and/or grey - ya, still haven't designed a current version!
- RSVP by Tuesday, May 9th - only 10 spots available - RESERVE YOUR SPOT EARLY
I hope you can come!
Im off to find a blanket - kinda chilly in here. Yay!
Have a stampy Sunday Friends!