Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Eastern Beauty Bundle

Happy Wednesday!

A beautiful 29 degrees is the forecast for today - gunna be a LOVELY walk with Doodles this morning!

Another video showing the Eastern Beauty Bundle.  I must admit, when I first saw it I thought "Oh.  Good.  Another medallion set."  ** insert sarcastic tone and eye roll here ** ... but being the addict I am I bought it anyway.  Ya.  I apologize to the medallion Gods.  I was wrong.  So very, very wrong.  We made this card at class last night ...
 There truly are SO many variations of the medallion design you can make with this bundle.  Love it!

Here are all four cards we made last night .... and are making again Friday.  If you are in the Edmonton area and want to come along send me a message!
Here is the video.  Enjoy, and have a stampy day!!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment