Friday, July 14, 2017

Awesomely Artistic Meets You've Got This

Happy Friday!!

Can't chat - gotta walk Doodle Dog before it gets too hot, then I'm off to visit a friend and see her AMAZING home ... and craft cave!

This week I've been struggling to get my mojo going.  Happens every time I take my foot off the gas pedal.  When that happens I turn to our trust catalogue.  I start off CASEing a card ... but it usually morphs into something completely different.  This card is a CASE-in point (hee hee .... see what I did there?? )

Here is the catalogue card ...
Looks like a little 3" x 3" card ... maybe 4" x 4" ... but I prefer standard cards so ....
I used the Fresh Florals DSP, Awesomely Artistic and You've Got This stamp sets, the Layering Circles framelits and the Blossom Builder punch (with a Perfect White Accent in the middle).  Quick, crisp, clean and pretty.  Anyone else in love with the Berry Bliss In Colour??  I MUST be ... mu laptop cover just *may* be Berry Bliss *lol*
That's it for today ... off I go to have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment