Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Christmas Notecards

Happy Wednesday!

Another lovely Fall morning in Edmonton!  SOOOO enjoying my morning 5 km with Koda.  It's crisp but you can still wear sandals without getting cold toes.  You feel all tingly from the bite in the air.  You can wear shorts or jeans and are neither too hot nor too cold.  The duck are sleeping.  The geese are pre-flight-south grain binging.  All is quiet.  Love it! .. and now I want to go for our walk so I better crack on with my post!

Today I'll share with you a smattering of more Notecards that I put together for my Fundraiser (yes ... I promised to reveal details on that VERY soon!  "Like" my Facebook business page "Tamara's Paper Trail" as I will be posting a video on it there first!)

Here are some quick cards I came up with.

The first one uses the new Carols of Christmas Bundle using Basic Black, Bermuda Nay and RIch Razzleberry ...
The next one uses the Carols of Christmas same set (framelits), with the sentiment from Christmas Pines ...
The third one uses Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry again - this time using the sentiment and snowflake from a new holiday catalogue set called Snowflake Sentiments.  The tiny flakes are from ... gosh ... I forget!  Thought it was Star of Light but it's not.  There are many sets that have small snowflake images you can use.  I'll research it later ...
The Lemon Lime Twist card uses two retired sets.  The Christmas banner is from last year's retired Hostess set and the "Merry" is from two years ago ... but again, the names escape me (I need to be in my Cave when I do these posts!).  I'll research that too and get back to you!
This last one is my fave ... just something about it!  So quick and easy!  The sentiment and trees are from a new set in the holiday catalogue called Watercolor Christmas and was design to work with a Christmas Card kit.  I love it!  I used Early Espresso and then colored the trees with my LEmon Lime Twist, Wild Wasabi and Garden Green markers.  Some retired washi tape (sweater weather?) and some rhinestones finish it off.
So there you have it - some quick and easy Notecards that can be cracked of in minutes!

Right!

8:29 and the morning walk awaits!  Whatever you get up to today I hope you have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment