Saturday, August 19, 2017

I'm Looking for Club Members!!

Happy Saturday!

Well!  I just realized I have now run out of pre-scheduled videos!  Time to get posting "real" projects again!

The good news is I just started blogging SEVEN projects!  Yes, I've been a creating fool the last two days.  The bad news is I haven't actually FINISHED the blog posts yet.  Stay tuned, though, I should be able to start chipping away at them Monday!

In the meantime I thought I'd throw out another call to all Canadians who may be interested in joining my 10-month purchasing club.  Sadly I can't invite everyone everywhere to join as we can't cross-border order/ship.  If you're i Canada, however, you're "in"!  It doesn't matter WHERE in Canada you live - you can still be part of the club.  Those in Edmonton (or surrounding areas) will be able to attend my classes and save a bit on shipping but since this is primarily a "purchasing club", your actual location doesn't matter.  Here is the email I sent out last week to those on my email list ...

Happy Thursday!

Did you see my Facebook Live video yesterday where I opened my box of new toys from the 2017 Holiday Catalogue?  If you didn’t pop over and check it out (search for Tamara’s Paper Trail on FB).  Soon many awesome new products!  Tonight I will definitely be heading down to play!

I mentioned in the video that if YOU would like to own lots of the new toys and are on a budget then joining my CLUB is the way to go!

I have TWO clubs being set up this year, meaning I need 20 ladies to join the fun ...

... and I have a FREE DRAW for everyone who joins by September 10th ...  One lucky winner from each club will win their choice of either the Painted Harvest Bundle (shown in my video) or the Merry Little Labels Bundle (also shown in my video)!!! Yes, someone will win those AWESOME sets and coordinating punches - each valued at $50!!!

SO!  Who wants to join my club??

Here are the details:

What are the benefits of joining the club?
  • At least $45 in free product
  • FREE Ink Pad (for new members) or Designer Series Paper (for returning members) of your choice
  • 20% discount on your order during your hostess month
  • Entries into free monthly draws
  • Free Catalogues
  • Discounts on classes
  • Buying the craft supplies you need on budget
  • A little "Thank You" card or treat in your bag each month
Here is how it works:
  • 10 members commit to making a minimum $25 (+ GST and s&h) purchase each and every month for 10 months from September 2017 through until June 2018.
  • Each month, one stamper gets to act as the hostess and earns the free hostess benefits. Everyone gets to pick the month they would like to be the "hostess" on a first-come-first served basis (with Sale-a-bration months being chosen by a draw.) If 2 members want the same month a draw will be made to decide who gets that month.
  • With 10 members adding at least $25 to "the pot" each month, each hostess is guaranteed a minimum of $250 in the pot, providing her with a minimum of $25 in free merchandise ... but I will personally top the pot up to $375, if need be, to get the free spending up to $45!!
  • The hostess may increase her hostess benefits by hosting a workshop and/or collecting outside orders (but is NOT required to do so)
  • Members receive a free current Idea Book and Catalogue and all seasonal Catalogues and the new Idea Book and Catalogue when it comes out in June, 2018
  • The monthly orders (along with payment) must be submitted by the 14th of each month. If for some reason your order is NOT placed on time then an order for (3) Snail Adhesive Refills and (1) pack of Whisper White Envelopes will be ordered on your behalf (totalling $26.00 + s/h/gst)
  • During your hostess month you will receive 20% off your personal order
  • *** There will be exclusive, monthly draws for products - everyone will win!!
  • Club members receive discounted rates for attending my technique classes and craft nights and get priority at these events if they reach capacity seating
  • Returning club members receive a free package of Designer Series Paper (a value of over $14.50!) of their choice during their hostess month as a "Thank You" for re-joining 
  • New club members will receive a free Classic Ink Pad (a value of over $8.50!) of their choice as a "Thank You" for joining
  • As I stated above ... all members of the club will be entered into a draw for the their choice of the Painted Harvest Bundle or the Merry Little Labels Bundle, if registered by Sept 10th!!!
This club is a LOT of fun and I like to treat my "Club Gals" really well.  Of course full clubs means more free product for everyone!!  I'm hoping to fill BOTH clubs by Sept 10th.


If you are interesting in joining the fun please get in touch.  Space is limited and I already have half the spaces spoken for!  Make sure you register by the deadline to get in on the free draws - you don't want to miss out on those!

That's it for tonight - I'm off to hit the Craft Cave to come up with more samples for my upcoming Open House on Friday, September 8th.  If you're in the Edmonton area I hope you will swing by!

Have yourself a stampy night!

(PS .... at the start of my "email" I mention my Facebook post.  If you haven't already, pop over to Facebook and search for Tamara's Paper Trail.  "Like" the page and you'll have much more timely project posts in your in-box.  FB is MUCH faster than blogging!)


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment