Saturday, September 30, 2017

Night in Bethlehem Negative

Happy Saturday!!

A quick and easy share today, as my Team Meeting with "Tamara's Trail Blazers" starts in under an hour!

I love how fast this simple card came together ...
When mass producing up to 100 Christmas cards you NEED quick and easy!  This once fits the bill!

I was cleaning my craft desk last month (a rare occurrence indeed!) and stumbled across the negative space from the Night in Bethlehem Framelit that I had used on a previously made card.  As I was merrily throwing away all my scraps this one caught my eye and I recognized how pretty it was.  Garbage?  Nu-uh!!  Two minutes later I had a completely different look that I love using just the products/images in this one bundle.

Night in Bethlehem is my favorite product in the 2017 Holiday Catalogue.  At just $63.00 I think it is VERY good value for money!
After my Team Meeting we are celebrating Alicia's 12th Birthday with a trip to an Escape Room.  It's going to be a FUN day (one that THIS Mamma needs after a crazy, stressful week!)  Whatever YOU get up to today I hope you have a stampy day!!


Tam

1 comment:

  1. Would you share the demensions of the black and white cardstock piece?

    ReplyDelete