Monday, September 11, 2017

Years to Cheers Simply Elegant

Happy Monday!

Wow.  It's been just over a week since I posted!  Last week kicked the stuffing out of me BIG time!  Back to school was a special little hell as we all tried to get into some sort of routine ... and all failing miserably!  As happens every year, ONE of the children didn't make it through the week.  My youngest, Alicia, stayed home Thursday.  Friday I was NOT popular as I insisted "if you don't have a fever and aren't throwing up you go!"  Adding to the chaos was my prepping for my Open House that happened on Friday.  I was thrilled with all the samples I managed to produce (the last one was made at 2:00 pm Friday ... 4.5 hours to spare!)  Needless to say I was exhausted come Saturday morning but had a great, relaxing weekend and am recharged and ready to roll .. for 2 days ... before I leave town for five ... and on it goes!

So!  Thought I'd post a super quick card just to whet your appetite for projects again!  Check out the quickest card EVER!
This was one of the favorites at the Open House.  It seriously took all of 3 minutes to make!

Standard Whisper White base
Gold Foil layer of 5" x 3 3/4"
Year of Cheer DSP layer of 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Stamp the greeting from Snowflake Sentiment in Black Archival Ink (yes, straight onto the DSP)
Punch out a Gold Foil snowflake using the Trim Your Stocking Framelit set
*** tip .... punch the snowflake (and a few to spare) from the gold layer.  Since the DSP covers the majority of the gold mat no one will see it and you get the most use out of the more expensive foil sheet ***
Attache the snowflake with a dimensional
Add a Perfect White Accent to the centre.

Snowflake Sentiment Bundle - $62 - clear mount.
Set alone - clear $29
Framelits alome - $40
 Year of Cheer DSP - $17.00


In hindsight perhaps one of the gold faceted gems would look even better!

That's it!  Super quick and easy and OH so elegant!!  I highly recommend buying a few packs of this designer paper.  It's delicious!!!

Right!  Off I got to walk Doodles and start my day!  Have a stampy Monday!!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment