Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Carols of Christmas and a Catch Up

Happy Tuesday!

Right.

I have 17 minutes before dinner is served so let's get started!

Wanna see a card before I hit you with my post-holiday pis?  Ok!
This little cutie is one of the cards we are making in class tonight.  SUPER quick, SUPER easy and VERY duplicatable.  Yes, I will be making a LOT of these for Christmas this year!

I got the inspiration from fellow demostrator ... oh for Heaven's Sake ... WHEN will I learn to note these things down??  I totally took the idea from someone and can't find the post!  Sorry to the creator!!

It uses the "Card Front Builder" Thinlit Dies (for the trees).

The sentiment comes from Holly Berry Happiness

The Designer Paper in behind the trees is from the Merry Little Christmas DSP

The top layer is 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"

Sequins are attached with glue dots and the fine tip glue pen.

Easy Peasy!

Next up - HOLIDAY PICS (I still have 6 minutes!)

What can I say about my Mom/Daughter one-on-one vacation to Disneyland with Alicia?  It was absolutely EVERYTHING I hoped it would be.  Oh sure, the line up were too long, there were too many strollers and 16 hours of walking hurts my back ... but ya know what?  Didn't bother me a bit.  I was smiling the whole time and enjoyed every single minute of it.

I highly recommend taking a trip with YOUR children at some point.  Where you go doesn't matter - it could be the Motel 6 down the road.  It just matters that you spend time together. One-on-one.

It matters.

Here are some pice of our FABULOUS time away ...










That me OUTTA here!  With 1 minute to spare!

I'll get back into the groove of posting projects ... I hope ... a BUSY month playing catchup after all my little get-aways (and one more to come in early November!)

Hope you have a stampy evening!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment