Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Just Breathe CASE #2

Happy Wednesday!

Look at ME posting two days in a row! ... makes you wonder what I'm procrastinating on, doesn't it??  *lol*

Well ... truth be told there are DOZENS of things I'm procrastinating on, as usual!  My life starts to implode beginning tomorrow as my calendar of events just keeps growing!  It's a great problem to have, as that means business is booming and I'm well on my way to earning that incentive trip to Greece (!!!) but it also means I have to work my tail off ... and I'm procrastinating on all that needs to be done.  All good, though.  I realize I NEED the pressure to actually stay focused and Get 'Er Done.  Only problem is it's a fine line between pressure and mind-crushing STRESS and I often fly a *little* too close to the sun!  Part of my charm, I think (at least that's what I tell myself around 3 am when I can't sleep from stress! hee hee)

ANYwhoooooo .... let's check out a card I CASEd from Jane Caines over at "inthecatcave" (who hoo! I remembered to flag where I CASEd it from!  Go me!)
Jane's card is much more "polished" than mine but I wanted a SUPER quick and easy card and this fits the bill perfectly!  It's not often I make a no-layer card!

This is simply made with our Whisper White card stock.

Grab your Tempting Turquoise ink pad, drip a bit of reinker in the open lid.
Grab your Aquapainter, pick up some ink and scribble a blue blob on the card stock.
Grab your sentiment "Just Breathe is from Colorful Seasons - a MUST have bundle!) and stamp it in Archival Black ink
Cut out the chair from the Colorful Season Thinlits, pop it up on 2 mini dimensionals, add some bling and BAM!  You're done.

I *may* have whipped up 12 of these bad boys to have on hand.  It seems EVERYONE is really stressed out these days and I know I could send at least 6 of them out to friends this week (and about 3 to myself!)

The only thing you need to keep in mind is that the whisper white card stock will get wet and soak up that ink FAST so you really only get one shot at it!  You can't move the ink around, like you can on the glossy white paper or our watercolor paper.  It's all good, though - just have a quick scribble!  The more "organic" or "rustic" the better!

That's it for now - if I procrastinate on stirring that hamburger much longer it's gunna burn so off I go!

Have a stampy evening!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment