Friday, November 17, 2017

Trim Your Stocking Thinlits by Stampin' Up!

Happy Friday!

OK - if you haven't found my business Facebook page, "Tamara's Paper Trail", or my Instagram account @tamaraspapertrail you need to!  As you can see, I have totally SUCKED at blogging lately and I can't see it getting better in the next few weeks!  I DO apologize.  I just don't have enough hours in the day lately!  Between the family CONSTANTLY being sick, running to doctors, picking up meds, walking Doodles, planning classes and on and on and on and on it just always seems to fall to the bottom of the "to-do" pile.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not whining about the crazy that is my life - I do love the fast pace of it but I really am just holding on by my fingertips lately and dealing with whatever fresh crazy each day presents on a "this needs attention NOW" basis!  (like the "low tire pressure warning light that just HAD to pop on my dash when I had all day back-to-back appointments yesterday!)

Seriously.  Crazy busy!  No having said that, I DO seem to manage quick posts on Instagram and Facebook so you NEED to be on my pages to keep in the loop!

Did you hear (likely from OTHER demos!) about the new Stamparatus tool SU is releasing??  Ya.  You didn't hear it from me (at least not in details - not time to send out the email!!).  I THINK I posted a quick FB post about it ... but that was a few days ago and that is a bit of a blur in the rearview mirror!  IF you read about it somewhere you may have ALSO heard that they sold out of reservations in about 15 minutes!  SO!  If you want to be on top of everything jump on FB, jump on instagram and find me there!

No time to chat - it's noon and I'm just about ready to start my day.  Kids are both home sick, I've walked Koda, already take kid #2 to the doctor, picked up meds, making soup for kid #1 and have a party to prep for.  No rest for THIS mamma!

Here is a great video to watch on the Trim Your Stocking Thinlits.  I LOVE these things ... but you'd know that if you follow me on Facebook ( ... see what I did there?  *lol*)

Hope YOUR clan is healthier than mine ... and that you have a stampy day!


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment