Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Brusho Crystal Colour Techniques

Happy Wednesday!

Again!

I've had a lovely day ... cleaning.  Seriously!  I LOVE cleaning ... when it's on my own terms and because I want to, not because I've lost sight of my reflection in the mirrors!

I have a fresh batch of Tortellini Soup on the stove (soooooo yummy!) and then, after dinner, I'm off to play in my Craft Cave.  Wa-hoo!  As I said this morning, just two Christmas projects to finish before I can pack up all my Christmas toys and dig out the new stuff.

SPEAKING of new stuff ... my evil friend Holly kept showing me samples she made with the new Brusho powders that are available starting January 3rd.  I was resisting.  I gave up .. the samples were too awesome and ... ya ... I just placed yet ANOTHER pre-order so I can play with it too. 

Wanna see what I'm talking about?  I'd never heard of this stuff before the November "On-Stage" Stampin' Up! gig.  Check out this video, start thinking about all the possibilities with this stuff and add it to your New Catalogue Wish List!

Have a stampy night :)


Tam









No comments:

Post a Comment