Thursday, May 17, 2018

Tamara's Tips - Using the Stamparatus

Happy Thursday!

I swear, I'm TRYING to blog but I'm just not getting there as often as I'd like!  I am THRILLED that my team is growing by leaps and bounds (and I'm inching ever closer to earning that incentive trip to Greece next year!!) but it's all new territory to me to HAVE a large team ... and trying to figure out how to LEAD a large team.  I love it ... it's just a very steep learning curve that is taking a lot of my time right now.

So!  Until I have another fabulous project to share I wanted to post a few videos I made on the Stamparatus.  I'm working on a promotion where my Canadian Customers can win one, so thought I post this one today.

The Stamparatus will be available for purchase starting June 2nd.  It is $67 Canadian (plus s/h/gst).  I think this tool is a MUST HAVE!!!!  I MAY even recommend it over the Big Shot, if you had to choose just one!   THAT is saying something!!!  Not kidding.  You need this tool!

Enjoy the videos, keep popping on as I WILL post projects again as soon as I can .. and have a super stampy day!


Tam




No comments:

Post a Comment